Tuesday, September 24, 2002

you left me no choice...

but to write up an entry about the hunter valley of my own...

both mark and xtn have added an entry about the hunter valley trip - so i'm gonna make like a sheep and do the same... *baaa* *baaa*

on second thoughts, i'm just too darn lazy at the moment...

besides, everything's been written about by the two blokes i've just mentioned, go...have a read...and perhaps by then i'd do a proper write up, i doubt it though.

this chill-out-mellow-trancey music i'm listening to at the moment is making me more of a lazy arse.

oh yeah, mark, great song.
oh yeah, mark, YOU BRUISED THAT BANANA YA SLACKO!! go get yourself a "clingon" and you can make 'jackson' pay for it this time, and and and STOP USING OUR BOX OF TISSUES!! =)

***
just thinking about work - i'm getting all fired up...arghh!!! now i must write...

i'm just dreading work everyday now, another of my colleagues spoke to me today, she's definately resigning this thursday and.....WITHOUT A JOB to fall back onto.

team morale is at an all time low.

i've been so close to resigning just like that, storming out the door vowing never to return, but i'm all talk, i'm more afraid that my dad will threaten to break my leg, it's the same old threats asian parents seem to be using, ever since i can remember, it's the "i'll break your leg" threat that reigned supreme - oh i'm off on a tangent now...

ok, a little less conversation and a bit more pro-active action.

it's about time i made use of that "need a job?" link i've put here.

ohh my dicky manager has now left, only to replaced by another dicky manager of the opposite sex and weighs 40 kg more. i'm slack, but i don't like her much, i'm a very tolerant person, i am!! just not with her.

feel my pain!

didja feel it?

ok, i'm better now.

***

oh yeah, i've republished most of my archives, should be back up, don't know why it's not up straight away, but you guys should see it soon.


No comments: