Friday, July 18, 2003

i am sick.

from what? who knows. i woke up not feeling the best, by 11am i've used up half a box of kleenex aloe vera tissues, that's 50 sheets at three plies per sheet of snotty yucky mucus, very charming, i know.

they say that these aloe vera tissues help sooth the irrititations from repetitive nose blowing, i say: "bullcrap!". My little bin under my desk is filled to the brim with scrunched up tissues and i bet the very next time i blow my nose, it'll come right off. I'll lose my nose, it'll never to be located, then how ridiculous would i look? Walkin' around without a freakin' nose for crying out loud. I'd try the lost and found box, but that'll be pressing my luck though, i mean, who'll be silly enough to pick up a missing nose and place it in the lost and found box, yes i completely agree, it's highly unlikely.

Though, not all has been lost, on the underside of the tissue box there's a sneezin' season competition, you could win: a holiday to Canada worth $15,000, a Breville Espresso machine or one of 200 fluffy duck slippers. Personally i prefer the duck slippers cos i hate cold feet. Now, all i have to do is buy 2 more boxes of these tissues and send in the bar codes and bobs your uncle. If this fluey-type sickness keeps up, i might have a chance of going through all 3 boxes and be in the running for the duck slippers, but i fear my nose won't be able to make it.

No comments: