Wednesday, March 17, 2004

if you read this, i'm sincerely sorry.

i hope the damage isn't permanent, it's been a roller coaster ride for the last few months in my world and i've been oblivious to things that were so clear and simple to me not so long ago.

i know you are happy, i can feel it, except on late monday afternoons on your way home from work. Don't let my insignificance get in your way - like i said in my email to you, i'm glad you told me what you did, i understand that because you tell me those things only shows that you really care.

dear friend, my mentality has changed, but know that i'm still the same person i've been all these years............. uhhh............... wait just a god damn second here... i just got your reply!... it's all good now!

we're friends again everyone!

No comments: