Tuesday, June 08, 2004

i hate the cold

i hate it when people come into my room in the morning and let cold air in, and you know what's worse than that? when they do leave your room they leave the door open.

when part of your hair sticks up cos you slept in a funny position and refuses to stay down no matter how much gel you use, i hate that too.

and and

when people decide to play with the dog on sunday morning yelling real loud just to get the dog to walk over and shake their hands, and continue to do so regardless of the fact that it's only one of two days during the week that i get to sleep in.

also

the sound of loose change in my trouser pockets is kind of irritating.

enthusiastic freshmens who talk really really loud on the train, don't like them either.


forget about that last ninja, sleep's more important.

but that mofo ninja starred me!

AAaaArrrghHhHhh!!
*power down*

4 comments:

yui said...

ok then, new stylo.

Riss said...

i hate those irritating freshies too. argh. there's a group of them that catch my train every morning and i just want to bitch slap them. grrrr.

Meyo said...

I came into your room this morning because I was concerned about picking up your dry cleaning today. I'm sorry I let cold air in!

I didn't realise I was so loud when I play with Minty, but thanks for letting me know. But hey! you used to pump up the music on weekends while I was still sleeping :P Anyway, you're right.. that's pretty inconsiderate and I didn't realise... so i'll tone it down.

yui said...

i wasn't talking about you, uhh maybe the dog bit but it's all good, perhaps 'hate' isn't a good word to use.