Tuesday, August 31, 2004

dot

I sit here again, a scene that’s all too familiar but this time I don’t want yet another blank screen.

So here are some random things I want to mention, either because I think it’s important to me or I thought it would be ok material to use for a bland entry, mostly the latter.



The olympic games were great, one thing though, the Americans are such showoffs, why can’t they be humble like us Australians.

My hair is boofy without gel, growing it would be an alternative.

These days I spend approx. 73% of the time at home in my room, it’s a little worrying. I got to even up the scales and spend more time in other parts of my house, that’s where a laptop and wireless net access would be handy. It’s only fair to the other rooms.

I don’t make sense a lot of the time.

Imagine a blank television screen with a moderately pitched tone constantly humming through the speakers, that’s what’s occupying my brain approx. 58% of my consciousness for the past two weeks outside of work.

I’m a cautious person.

ALIAS is on right now, I don’t like Jennifer Garner. I don’t even like the trailer to ‘suddenly 30’ and trailers are suppose to show you the best bits from the movie.

I’m really welcoming the change of weather, rain’s good, wind isn’t bad either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Play more NWN and I guarantee you will spend >95% of your time in your room :)

Chip

JookBoy said...

Enjoy the sun dude! I've been going out to the art galleries the last two weeks. Lots of fun

yui said...

chip, *shakes head* sara should be told about your unhealthy obsession!

kev, art gallery? on your own accord? surely not! :D
*knowing nod*