Wednesday, October 13, 2004

fish breath

once there was a seal sitting on a rock near the water.

a fish swam up to the seal, pokes his head out of the water and says "hey you"

the seal looks around then replies to the fish, "who me?"

fish: yes you

seal: what can i do you for?

fish: well, you smell like me and my friends, can you do something about it please?

seal: why? what's wrong?

fish: you're giving us a bad name, it's hard enough for sea-people to tell us apart cos we all look the same, now YOU have to smell like us?

seal: i can't help it, i have to eat fish - 3 meals a day..

fish: that explains your fish breath you bastard, oh yeah one more thing, i don't care if you can juggle a beach ball on your nose and clap your flippers at the same time, let it be known that I don't respond to THREATS very well MR. I-EAT-3-FISHES-PER-DAY.

seal: meals..

fish: what?

seal: I have 3 meals of fish per day, not 3 fishes per day.

fish: whatever.


to be continued..

2 comments:

yui said...

this entry was designed to push the picture of that big roast bacon down the page.

it's dumb.

Beckster said...

I'm waiting for the next episode too. Maybe that'll shed some light on your outta-the-blue comment to my blog entry???!!! Or will I just get more confused??