Tuesday, September 27, 2005

almost..

i'm almost there.

i saw it again today.

it's not big deal for some but it's a big deal for me.

the dishwasher door is jammed but a complaint is being drafted...

all i know is, rain, hail or shine i'm picking up the keys to me and my bank's spanking new apartment at 4pm friday afternoon.

too bad so sad for me, i'm leaving for the hunter valley saturday morning, at one point i contemplated sleeping at my new place on friday night, no bed, no tv and no food but the carpet's soft enough.

~~~~

it's been awhile, but i still write my entries at work, during work hours. i've told some of you that it's hectic at work, yes it is, but you reach a point after weeks of overtime and weekend work where your brain just fizzles down to a stand still. so you blog.

i could probably write an entry venting about work, but that's boring, so instead i write about writing about venting about work.

creative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! how very postmodern of you! :)

Congrats on the new place.. can't wait to trash.. err I mean crash there..

Of and if you're feeling like slacking off at work, there is nothing better than WebSudoku - http://www.websudoku.com/

Muddy,

Chip said...

When's the house warming?