Monday, March 03, 2003

people are getting married??

When did this happen? all of a sudden i've been inundated with invites, rsvps to make, speeches to write up and suits to try out all in the name of matrimony.

When did everyone get so old? Or is it me unable to handle the fact that my life is flying past me before my eyes and i haven't the slightest clue what the hell to do except work and go out. whatever.

~

i got absolutely shattered last saturday night, and behaving rather badly. i've seen other people stumble along the footpath whilst their friends desperately try to keep them standing upright at which point i think to myself "pathetic drunk bastard..." well, that night, that pathetic drunk bastard became me.

today during lunch gem told me that the things i did at the club that night were "unacceptable".
another friend, xtn, told me over email that my behaviour was something along the lines of "fine" (i forget) however, i just did some "funny things".

oh freakin' well.

gem and knee, that challenge is still on!! you are my witnesses.

~

my car should be back ready to rock'n roll in about 2 weeks. yeah!!

No comments: