Tuesday, May 18, 2004

i haven't been speaking my mind lately, at least not on this blog anyway and that bothers me, enough for me to write about it. once upon a time, i'd sit down open up notepad and let it out in all its grammatically incorrect glory before slapping it on blogger.

these days nervousblog.blogspot.com is just an accumulation of incoherent shit gathering cyber dust in a rather pleasant looking enclosure.

i know this is a public blog, and that in itself is a little contradictory.

larissa has mentioned this before, the point being, i set out to write my mind but it's not happening.

~

oh yeah, a question to y'all out there:

which do you prefer? inspiring others? or being inspired?

2 comments:

yui said...

test

xtn said...

it works. If I think about it, either answer to your question would be rather self-centred.

Id rather inspire.