Monday, May 24, 2004

a quiet weekend catching up with some old school faces and also a reprieve for my wallet.

it's during this quiet time that got me thinking. thinking about things like why my body can't take 3 days of going out like it used to be able to without collapsing into a useless mess. i blame it on my diet, there is no consideration for nutritional value when my parents cook - or asian cooking for that matter, it's either oily or no oil. i've never ever ever recalled any asians i know praise carrots it for its high levels of vitamin k but how well it'll go with the paw-paw salad, and chicken, not for its protein but when cooked long enough at the right tempreture then how the crispy skin would melt in your mouth and the succulent flesh beg to be consumed.

don't get me wrong, i like my parent's cooking... most of the time... coupled with my fussless tolerance for mediocre meals.

searching for reasons why i've been so tired and run down lately has brought me to this rather superficial conclusion about diet.

it's probably as simple as, lack of sleep. that's probably it. gone are those days where small periods of sleep would suffice to completely recuperate one's self. it's sad really. but who knows, a few weeks down the track and i could write the complete opposite.

and the true reason why i'm so tired now is **insert reason here - when i figure it out**


~

i got a new phone

No comments: